This policy refers to cookies and web pages operated by Loredo SRL, headquartered in Romania, Vrancea, Focsani, 46 Marasesti Street, to which reference will be made in the form of Loredo, Fermier or noi.
2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file, usually consisting of identifiers, website names, letters and numbers, which the user, when browsing the web page through a web browser, may or may not allow installation by storage on the computer. , smartphone, tablet or other equipment used by him. The cookie is passive (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can NOT access the information on the user's hard drive or SSD).
3. What are cookies used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present to him a content adapted to his preferences. Cookies provide the user with a pleasant browsing experience and support Loredo or Fermier's efforts to provide quality services to the user, such as: online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. Cookies are used in the preparation of anonymous aggregate statistics that help us understand how a user will benefit from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content.
4. What types of cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: session - temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the browsing session or closing the application (web browser), persistent - files that remain in the user's terminal for a period defined by the parameters of that cookie or until are manually deleted by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
· Site performance cookies;
· Cookies for analyzing visitors;
· Registration cookies;
· Cookies for advertising;
Examples of cookies (which do not require a user to authenticate through an account):
· Content and services adapted to the user's preferences - categories of products and services.
· Offers adapted to users' interests;
· Retention of authentication details (username and password);
· Limiting the frequency of advertising - limiting the number of impressions of an advertisement for a certain user on a site;
· Providing user-relevant advertising;
· Measurement, optimization and analytical features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user reaches a website (eg through search engines, directly, from other websites etc). Websites carry out this analysis of their use in order to improve their content for the benefit of the user.
Cookies that, from a technical point of view, are not mandatory to be stored on the user's terminal, will be used only if the user expresses his express and unequivocal consent in connection with them, by checking the categories presented.
The user can withdraw his consent at any time by changing the settings related to the browser (web browser) used. Details on changing browser settings can be found on the websites of browser developers, in the "Settings" section.
6. What data do cookies contain?
In most cases, cookies do not directly identify Internet users, but the terminal from which they accessed certain web pages. This data is encrypted in a way that does not allow unauthorized access by third parties.
7. Retention and deletion of cookies
In general, an application used to access web pages allows you to save cookies on the user's terminal by default. These settings can be modified by the user so that the automatic administration of cookies is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed every time cookies are sent to his terminal.